A small school of uncommon quality...
...where education is considered an art...
...where children learn and grow in a joyful and unhurried atmosphere...
...where we cherish love of learning, creativity, and individuality...
...where we touch the lives of children so that they may live life wisely and with great joy.
Discover the Power of an Inspired Education
- TueAug22 Upper School French Camp for new students 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- WedAug23 Upper School French Camp for new students 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- ThuAug24 Upper School French Camp for new students 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- ThuAug31 Getting to Know You Conferences
- FriSep01 Getting to Know You Conferences
- MonSep25 Boys Soccer Grade 7-8 vs. Pingry (Home) 3:45 PMFar Brook
- WedSep27 Girls Field Hockey Grade 7-8 vs. Oak Knoll (Home) 3:30 PMFar Brook
- ThuSep28 Girls Field Hockey Grade 5-6 vs. Peck (Home) 3:00 PMFar Brook
- ThuSep28 Girls Field Hockey Grade 7-8 vs. Peck (Home) 4:00 PMFar Brook
- ThuSep28 Boys Soccer Grade 7-8 vs. Golda Och Academy (Away) 4:30 PMGolda Och Academy
In The News
Learning Through the Arts
Through art, children can express what they may not yet be able to convey verbally, and learn more than one solution to a problem.
Play is the work of young children
An unhurried childhood offers time to question, explore, and think about things that matter.
Technology and Collaboration
Education deeply felt and experienced is engaging and lasting.
"...perhaps education has no greater gift to mankind than that of putting into his childhood a wedge of rational wonder." - The Roots of Excellence