Far Brook is located on nine acres in Short Hills, New Jersey, approximately 20 miles west of New York City. The inviting, semi-wooded campus encompasses playing fields, playgrounds, and a wetlands habitat. Red clapboard, light-filled buildings house classrooms which open directly to the outdoors, enabling the students to experience the natural world in all seasons and weather.
- Kronthal Science & Environmental Center, completed in 2016.
- Music & Arts Building, completed in 2016.
- Charlotte '07 & Duncan '04 Fisher Woodshop, completed in 2016.
- Winifred S. Moore Hall, used for the daily Morning Meeting of the entire school community, as well as for dance and drama classes and presentations. It contains a kitchen, a state-of-the-art theater facility, and boys' and girls' dressing rooms. Renovated in 2003.
- Ruth and Max Segal Family Library
- Old Library, renovated and dedicated in 2007
- Lower School building, housing Nursery - Grade 2.
- Middle School building, named the Mary Margaret Wearn Wiener Middle School in 1998, housing classrooms for Grades 3 - 6 as well as math classrooms and break-out spaces for teaching small groups.
- Junior High building
- Schoolyard Wetlands Habitat
- Gym and athletic field
- Administration building
- Playground structure which includes a 100% recycled rubber safety surface by Playguard and Imagination Playground blocks. Completed in 2016.