Posted: June 2017
Far Brook School is seeking a Registered Nurse. The ideal candidate will have prior school nursing experience and be familiar with school nursing policy, along with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills required for interaction with parents, students, faculty and staff. Knowledge of Google Drive and Microsoft Office a plus, but will train. This is a full time position with office hours running from 7:45 AM-3:45 PM, M-F. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Attend to the immediate health needs of all students, faculty, staff and visitors.
- Help create, communicate and facilitate all medical policies and procedures to faculty, staff and parents.
- Oversee and facilitate school compliance with all state regulations and mandates, including student screenings, record keeping and paperwork.
- Monitor family compliance with submissions of medical forms.
- Order and stock necessary supplies for school related medical needs.
- Assist with daily attendance records for students.
Far Brook is currently accepting resumes for substitute teaching positions in grades Nursery through Eighth for the 2017-2018 school year. We are looking for energetic individuals who work effectively as part of a team and who are passionate about teaching and children.
Candidates with experience teaching French, Music, and Art are also encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.