Facilities – Summer Helper
Posted: June 2021
Under the supervision of the Director of Finance and Operations, the maintenance staff is responsible for assisting with keeping the school campus and its equipment clean, safe, and in good working order. The position is 30-40 hour per week.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum – High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous related experiences in general janitorial duties, such as cleaning, repairing and painting.
- Ability to read and write in order to follow written work schedules and keep inventory.
- Friendly and cheerful personality to maintain cooperative interactions with staff
- Ability to maintain personal work and habits.
- Good health – including annual physical.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Finance and Operations, the Maintenance Staff shall be responsible for:
- Collaborating and working closely with the Full Time Maintenance staff
- Cleaning: Responsible for sweeping, mopping all floors on site. Ensuring rest rooms and ALL spaces on site are free of debris, dust, and dirt as well as maintaining sanitary conditions throughout the day. This includes removing and cleaning garbage bins, washing walls and surfaces, cleaning fixtures, toilets and washbowls.
- Supplies and Equipment: Distribute sanitary supplies when needed; Repairing peeling paint, play equipment, furniture and other repairs on site as needed; Assisting in moving heavy items throughout the campus.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds
- Other duties as assigned
Send resume to email@example.com.
Substitute School Nurse Position
Far Brook School seeks a substitute school nurse to work on a per diem basis. Candidates must possess a current NJ registered nurse license. Experience in a school environment preferred. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Nurse” in the subject line.
Far Brook is currently accepting resumes for substitute teaching positions in Grades Nursery through Eighth. We are looking for energetic individuals who work effectively as part of a team and who are passionate about teaching and children.
Candidates with experience teaching French, Music, and Art are also encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
FAR BROOK SCHOOL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND COMPLIES WITH ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, ETHNIC OR NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, AGE, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, DISABILITY, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC OR STATUS PROTECTED BY LAW.