A small school of uncommon quality...
...where education is considered an art...
...where children learn and grow in a joyful and unhurried atmosphere...
...where we cherish love of learning, creativity, and individuality...
...where we touch the lives of children so that they may live life wisely and with great joy.
Discover the Power of an Inspired Education
- TueMay22 Nursery & Kindergarten Conferences (no school for N and K)
- TueMay22 Grade Four Class Trip 8:00 AM to 2:45 PM
- TueMay22 Recital Night 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- WedMay23 3rd and 4th Grade Transition Event and Breakfast (for Parents and Students) 8:15 AM to 9:30 AMSegal Library and Moore Hall
- WedMay23 Newark Academy Parent Coffee for Seventh Grade Families 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- TueMay22 Baseball - Boys Grade 7-8 vs. Wardlaw Hartridge CANCELLED (Home) 4:00 PMFar Brook
- WedMay23 Lacrosse - Girls Grade 7-8 vs. MKA (Home) 3:30 PM to 4:45 PMFar Brook
- WedMay23 Track and Field Grade 7-8 vs. Pingry (Away) 3:45 PM to 5:30 PMPingry
- WedMay23 Lacrosse - Girls Grade 5-6 vs. MKA CANCELLED (Home) 4:45 PM to 5:45 PMFar Brook
Learning Through the Arts
Through art, children can express what they may not yet be able to convey verbally, and learn more than one solution to a problem.
Play is the work of young children
An unhurried childhood offers time to question, explore, and think about things that matter.
Technology and Collaboration
Education deeply felt and experienced is engaging and lasting.
"...perhaps education has no greater gift to mankind than that of putting into his childhood a wedge of rational wonder." - The Roots of Excellence