A small school of uncommon quality...
...where education is considered an art...
...where children learn and grow in a joyful and unhurried atmosphere...
...where we cherish love of learning, creativity, and individuality...
...where we touch the lives of children so that they may live life wisely and with great joy.
Discover the Power of an Inspired Education
- FriApr27 GLI Meeting 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- FriApr27 GLI Fundraiser 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- TueMay01 Grade 2 Class Trip 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- WedMay02 Far Brook Education Evening- Talking to Children about Race with Ali Michael PhD 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- ThuMay03 SSAT Administered to Grade 7 Students
- WedApr25 Baseball - Boys Grade 5-6 vs. Peck CANCELLED (Away) 2:30 PM to 3:30 PMPeck
- WedApr25 Lacrosse - Girls Grade 5-6 vs. Peck CANCELLED (Home) 2:45 PM to 3:45 PMFar Brook
- ThuApr26 Lacrosse - Girls Grade 5-6 vs. Far Hills CANCELLED (Away) 2:30 PM to 3:30 PMFar Hills
- ThuApr26 Lacrosse - Girls Grade 7-8 vs. Far Hills CHANGED:Game/Pickup Time (Away) 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMFar Hills
- ThuApr26 Baseball - Boys Grade 7-8 vs. Gill St. Bernard's CHANGED:New Time (Away) 4:15 PM to 5:15 PMGill St. Bernard's
Learning Through the Arts
Through art, children can express what they may not yet be able to convey verbally, and learn more than one solution to a problem.
Play is the work of young children
An unhurried childhood offers time to question, explore, and think about things that matter.
Technology and Collaboration
Education deeply felt and experienced is engaging and lasting.
"...perhaps education has no greater gift to mankind than that of putting into his childhood a wedge of rational wonder." - The Roots of Excellence