A small school of uncommon quality...
...where education is considered an art...
...where children learn and grow in a joyful and unhurried atmosphere...
...where we cherish love of learning, creativity, and individuality...
...where we touch the lives of children so that they may live life wisely and with great joy.
Discover the Power of an Inspired Education
2018 Diversity Conference
Support Far Brook
- FriDec14 Drop off, Drop in for Coffee, Conversation, and Community 7:45 AM to 9:00 AMOld Library
- MonDec17 Third Grade High Tea
- MonDec17 Odyssey of the Mind (Grades 5 & 6) 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMFifth Grade Classroom
- ThuDec20 Simple Gifts: A Winter Celebration of Community and the Arts at Far Brook 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- FriDec21 December Vacation - School closes at noon 12:00 PM
- There are no events to display.
Learning Through the Arts
Through art, children can express what they may not yet be able to convey verbally, and learn more than one solution to a problem.
Play is the work of young children
An unhurried childhood offers time to question, explore, and think about things that matter.
Technology and Collaboration
Education deeply felt and experienced is engaging and lasting.
"...perhaps education has no greater gift to mankind than that of putting into his childhood a wedge of rational wonder." - The Roots of Excellence