A small school of uncommon quality...
...where education is considered an art...
...where children learn and grow in a joyful and unhurried atmosphere...
...where we cherish love of learning, creativity, and individuality...
...where we touch the lives of children so that they may live life wisely and with great joy.
Discover the Power of an Inspired Education
- WedMar21 Grade 5 Class Play (rescheduled to 3/26)
- WedMar21 Grade 7 & 8 Conferences (cancelled)
- WedMar21 Nursery 4s Class Trip (postponed) 10:00 AM to 11:45 AM
- WedMar21 Class Trip- Grade 1 (postponed) 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM
- WedMar21 Girls Leadership-(6-8 girls and adult) Cancelled 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMLab 2
- WedApr11 Lacrosse - Girls Grade 7-8 vs. Gill St. Bernard's (Away) 3:45 PM to 4:45 PMGill St. Bernard's
- ThuApr12 Baseball - Boys Grade 7-8 vs. Pingry (Away) 3:45 PM to 4:45 PMPingry
- TueApr24 Lacrosse - Girls Grade 7-8 vs. Gill St. Bernard's (Home) 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMFar Brook
- TueApr24 Baseball - Boys Grade 7-8 vs. Peck (Away) 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMGinty Field
- WedApr25 Baseball - Boys Grade 5-6 vs. Peck (Away) 2:30 PM to 3:30 PMPeck
Learning Through the Arts
Through art, children can express what they may not yet be able to convey verbally, and learn more than one solution to a problem.
Play is the work of young children
An unhurried childhood offers time to question, explore, and think about things that matter.
Technology and Collaboration
Education deeply felt and experienced is engaging and lasting.
"...perhaps education has no greater gift to mankind than that of putting into his childhood a wedge of rational wonder." - The Roots of Excellence