A small school of uncommon quality...
...where education is considered an art...
...where children learn and grow in a joyful and unhurried atmosphere...
...where we cherish love of learning, creativity, and individuality...
...where we touch the lives of children so that they may live life wisely and with great joy.
Discover the Power of an Inspired Education
2018 Diversity Conference
Support Far Brook
- SatOct20 Book Fair
- SunOct21 Book Fair
- SunOct21 Fall Family Day 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- MonOct22 Odyssey of the Mind (Grades 5 & 6) 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMFifth Grade Classroom
- TueOct23 KDG Class Trip 9:15 AM to 12:00 PM
- MonOct22 Boys Soccer Grade 5-6 Gray vs. Peck (Home) 3:00 PM to 4:00 PMFar Brook
- TueOct23 Girls Field Hockey Grade 5-6 vs. Peck (Away) 2:45 PM to 3:45 PMPeck
- TueOct23 Boys Soccer Grade 7-8 vs. Peck CHANGED:10/23 @ 3:45; Pickup at 5:30 (Away) 3:45 PM to 4:45 PMPeck
- TueOct23 Girls Field Hockey Grade 7-8 vs. Peck (Away) 3:45 PM to 4:45 PMPeck
- WedOct24 Boys Soccer Grade 7-8 vs. Oratory Prep (Away) 3:45 PM to 4:45 PMOratory Prep
Learning Through the Arts
Through art, children can express what they may not yet be able to convey verbally, and learn more than one solution to a problem.
Play is the work of young children
An unhurried childhood offers time to question, explore, and think about things that matter.
Technology and Collaboration
Education deeply felt and experienced is engaging and lasting.
"...perhaps education has no greater gift to mankind than that of putting into his childhood a wedge of rational wonder." - The Roots of Excellence