A small school of uncommon quality...
...where education is considered an art...
...where children learn and grow in a joyful and unhurried atmosphere...
...where we cherish love of learning, creativity, and individuality...
...where we touch the lives of children so that they may live life wisely and with great joy.
Discover the Power of an Inspired Education
STEAM, Music Camps
Support Far Brook
- FriMay24 Fourth Grade Class Play (9AM)
- FriMay24 Eighth Grade Fundraiser for FEED Paulette 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- MonMay27 Memorial Day -School/Office closed
- TueMay28 Conference Day for Grades N-4 (No School for N-4 Students)
- WedMay29 Looking Ahead - The Upper School - A Transition Event and Breakfast for Third and Fourth Grade Parents and Students 8:15 AM to 9:30 AMSegal Library and Moore Hall
- WedMay22 Boys Baseball Grade 7-8 vs. Pingry (Away) 3:45 PM to 5:30 PMPingry
- ThuMay23 Girls Lacrosse Grade 7-8 vs. MKA (Away) 3:45 PM to 4:45 PMMKA - Muenster Field
- ThuMay23 Boys Baseball Grade 7-8 vs. MKA (Away) 3:45 PM to 5:30 PMMKA - Brookdale Park
- ThuMay23 Girls Lacrosse Grade 5-6 vs. MKA CANCELLED (Away) 4:45 PM to 5:45 PMMKA - Muenster Field
Learning Through the Arts
Through art, children can express what they may not yet be able to convey verbally, and learn more than one solution to a problem.
Play is the work of young children
An unhurried childhood offers time to question, explore, and think about things that matter.
Technology and Collaboration
Education deeply felt and experienced is engaging and lasting.
"...perhaps education has no greater gift to mankind than that of putting into his childhood a wedge of rational wonder." - The Roots of Excellence