A small school of uncommon quality...
...where education is considered an art...
...where children learn and grow in a joyful and unhurried atmosphere...
...where we cherish love of learning, creativity, and individuality...
...where we touch the lives of children so that they may live life wisely and with great joy.
Discover the Power of an Inspired Education
2018 Diversity Conference
Support Far Brook
- WedSep19 Yom Kippur-School/Office Closed
- ThuSep20 Second Grade Class Meeting (Parents) 7:45 AM to 8:30 AM
- ThuSep20 Welcome to Far Brook School Event (Parents of Grades N, K, and New Students) 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- FriSep21 Nursery 3s and 4s Class Meeting (Parents) 7:45 AM to 9:15 AM"Old" Library
- MonSep24 JrH Wilderness Trip
- TueOct02 Boys Soccer Grade 5-6 vs. Far Hills (Home) 2:30 PM to 3:30 PMFar Brook
- TueOct02 Girls Field Hockey Grade 5-6 vs. Far Hills (Away) 2:30 PM to 3:30 PMFar Hills
- TueOct02 Boys Soccer Grade 7-8 vs. Far Hills (Home) 3:45 PM to 4:45 PMFar Brook
- TueOct02 Girls Field Hockey Grade 7-8 vs. Far Hills (Away) 3:45 PM to 4:45 PMFar Hills
- WedOct03 Girls Field Hockey Grade 7-8 vs. Newark Academy (Away) 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMNewark Academy
Learning Through the Arts
Through art, children can express what they may not yet be able to convey verbally, and learn more than one solution to a problem.
Play is the work of young children
An unhurried childhood offers time to question, explore, and think about things that matter.
Technology and Collaboration
Education deeply felt and experienced is engaging and lasting.
"...perhaps education has no greater gift to mankind than that of putting into his childhood a wedge of rational wonder." - The Roots of Excellence