A small school of uncommon quality...
...where education is considered an art...
...where children learn and grow in a joyful and unhurried atmosphere...
...where we cherish love of learning, creativity, and individuality...
...where we touch the lives of children so that they may live life wisely and with great joy.
Discover the Power of an Inspired Education
- ThuApr19 Spring Break, School Closed/ Office Open
- FriApr20 Spring Break, School Closed/ Office Open
- TueApr24 "Choosing A School After FBS" (Grade 7) 6:00 PM to 7:30 PMMusic and Arts Building
- TueApr24 School Fair 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- FriApr27 GLI Meeting 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- TueApr24 Lacrosse - Girls Grade 7-8 vs. Gill St. Bernard's (Home) 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMFar Brook
- TueApr24 Baseball - Boys Grade 7-8 vs. Peck (Away) 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMGinty Field
- WedApr25 Baseball - Boys Grade 5-6 vs. Peck (Away) 2:30 PM to 3:30 PMPeck
- WedApr25 Lacrosse - Girls Grade 5-6 vs. Peck (Home) 2:45 PM to 3:45 PMFar Brook
- ThuApr26 Lacrosse - Girls Grade 5-6 vs. Far Hills (Away) 2:30 PM to 3:30 PMFar Hills
Learning Through the Arts
Through art, children can express what they may not yet be able to convey verbally, and learn more than one solution to a problem.
Play is the work of young children
An unhurried childhood offers time to question, explore, and think about things that matter.
Technology and Collaboration
Education deeply felt and experienced is engaging and lasting.
"...perhaps education has no greater gift to mankind than that of putting into his childhood a wedge of rational wonder." - The Roots of Excellence