A small school of uncommon quality...
...where education is considered an art...
...where children learn and grow in a joyful and unhurried atmosphere...
...where we cherish love of learning, creativity, and individuality...
...where we touch the lives of children so that they may live life wisely and with great joy.
Discover the Power of an Inspired Education
STEAM, Music Camps
Support Far Brook
- TueMay21 Fourth Grade Class Trip 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- TueMay21 Kindergarten Class Trip 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- TueMay21 Recital Night 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- FriMay24 Fourth Grade Class Play (9AM)
- FriMay24 Eighth Grade Fundraiser for FEED Paulette 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- TueMay21 Track and Field Grade 7-8 vs. Pingry (Away) 3:45 PM to 6:00 PMPingry
- TueMay21 Girls Lacrosse Grade 7-8 vs. Pingry (Home) 3:45 PM to 4:45 PMFar Brook
- TueMay21 Boys Baseball Grade 6 vs. Wardlaw Hartridge (Away) 4:00 PM to 5:45 PMWardlaw Hartridge
- WedMay22 Boys Baseball Grade 7-8 vs. Pingry (Away) 3:45 PM to 5:30 PMPingry
- ThuMay23 Boys Baseball Grade 7-8 vs. MKA (Away) 3:45 PM to 5:30 PMMKA - Brookdale Park
Learning Through the Arts
Through art, children can express what they may not yet be able to convey verbally, and learn more than one solution to a problem.
Play is the work of young children
An unhurried childhood offers time to question, explore, and think about things that matter.
Technology and Collaboration
Education deeply felt and experienced is engaging and lasting.
"...perhaps education has no greater gift to mankind than that of putting into his childhood a wedge of rational wonder." - The Roots of Excellence