A small school of uncommon quality...
...where education is considered an art...
...where children learn and grow in a joyful and unhurried atmosphere...
...where we cherish love of learning, creativity, and individuality...
...where we touch the lives of children so that they may live life wisely and with great joy.
Discover the Power of an Inspired Education
2018 Diversity Conference
Support Far Brook
- MonFeb18 Winter Vacation-School/Office Closed
- TueFeb19 Winter Vacation-School Closed/Office Open
- WedFeb20 Winter Vacation-School Closed/Office Open
- ThuFeb21 Winter Vacation-School Closed/Office Open
- FriFeb22 Winter Vacation-School Closed/Office Open
- There are no events to display.
In The News
Learning Through the Arts
Through art, children can express what they may not yet be able to convey verbally, and learn more than one solution to a problem.
Play is the work of young children
An unhurried childhood offers time to question, explore, and think about things that matter.
Technology and Collaboration
Education deeply felt and experienced is engaging and lasting.
"...perhaps education has no greater gift to mankind than that of putting into his childhood a wedge of rational wonder." - The Roots of Excellence