A small school of uncommon quality...
...where education is considered an art...
...where children learn and grow in a joyful and unhurried atmosphere...
...where we cherish love of learning, creativity, and individuality...
...where we touch the lives of children so that they may live life wisely and with great joy.
Discover the Power of an Inspired Education
May 4, 2019
Support Far Brook
- FriMar22 Professional Development-No School for students
- MonMar25 Odyssey of the Mind (Grades 5 & 6) 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMFifth Grade Classroom
- ThuMar28 Kindergarten Class Trip 8:25 AM to 2:30 PM
- FriMar29 Lower School Parent Coffee: Parenting in the Online World 7:45 AM to 8:30 AM"Old" Library
- MonApr01 Odyssey of the Mind (Grades 5 & 6) 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMFifth Grade Classroom
- ThuApr11 Boys Baseball Grade 7-8 vs. Newark Academy (Away) 3:30 PM to 5:15 PMNewark Academy
- TueApr23 Boys Baseball Grade 5-6 vs. Peck (Home) 3:00 PM to 4:45 PMFar Brook
- TueApr23 Girls Lacrosse Grade 7-8 vs. Gill St. Bernard's (Away) 3:45 PM to 4:45 PMGill St. Bernard's
- WedApr24 Boys Baseball Grade 7-8 vs. Peck (Away) 3:30 PM to 5:15 PMPeck
- ThuApr25 Girls Lacrosse Grade 5-6 vs. Oak Knoll (Away) 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMOak Knoll
Learning Through the Arts
Through art, children can express what they may not yet be able to convey verbally, and learn more than one solution to a problem.
Play is the work of young children
An unhurried childhood offers time to question, explore, and think about things that matter.
Technology and Collaboration
Education deeply felt and experienced is engaging and lasting.
"...perhaps education has no greater gift to mankind than that of putting into his childhood a wedge of rational wonder." - The Roots of Excellence