GLI Film Screening Fundraiser/Advocacy Event
Guest appearance by the film's director, Beth Murphy!
"When a girl goes to school, you will love what tomorrow brings."
WHAT TOMORROW BRINGS - a film by beth murphy
The Far Brook chapter of Girls Learn International (GLI) will host a screening of the award-winning film, What Tomorrow Brings, with a discussion afterward led by Beth Murphy, the film’s director.
What Tomorrow Brings goes inside the very first girls’ school in one small Afghan village, where never before had girls been allowed an education. From the school’s beginnings in 2009 to its first graduation in 2015, filmmaker Beth Murphy embeds herself in this community for a most intimate look at what it really means to be a girl growing up in Afghanistan today, and what it takes to change hearts and minds.
- Tickets: $10 in advance, $12 at the door
- Profits from the event go to support the Girls Learn International Education Fund
- Suggested age for the film: Fourth Grade and up (there is discussion of conflict and emotional trauma)
- Watch the trailer at www.whattomorrowbringsfilm.com
- For information contact GLI Advisors: Valerie McEntee (email@example.com), Ellen Maddrey (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Amy Weiss (email@example.com)
Please support GLI and join us for this important film! To purchase tickets in advance, please fill out the form below and then continue to the payment page to complete your purchase.