Summer Sounds at Far Brook
Look for us for Summer 2020!
Add your instrument to our summer orchestral ensemble! During this week-long program, string, wind, brass, and percussion players will rehearse in both small and large groups and strengthen their individual and ensemble playing skills. Players will also learn fundamentals of music composition and will collaborate and perform an original composition. Each day, there will also be time to create art and enjoy outdoor exploration and play.
- Dates TBD
- Open to students entering Grades 3-9 in the fall with the following experience:
- strings - at least 2 years of study
- brass/woodwind/percussion - at least 1 year of study
- Limited spaces available. Registration is open to the public.
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
- $500 for the week
- Questions? E-mail: Milan Milinkovic, Music Camp Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-379-3442
- Family and friends are invited to attend a special concert at 2:00 pm on Friday.
- Please print and complete these forms which are required for every student:
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations and refund requests must be received by email and confirmed by the Summer Sounds Music Program Coordinator no less than 14 days in advance of the class start date in order to receive a refund or class credit. Cancellations made less than 14 days in advance of the class start date are not eligible for refunds or class credit.