'Tis a Gift: Ways to Give
- Credit Card – You may make your gift by MasterCard, VISA, American Express, or Discover simply by completing our online giving form.
- Pledge Payments – You may indicate that you are making a payment on a previously committed pledge or you can begin a new pledge commitment and set up dates for reminders.
- Matching Gifts – Check with your employer to determine if they match gifts to Elementary/Junior High Independent schools. Matching gifts are a wonderful way to double – or even triple, depending on your company – your gift to Far Brook.
- Check – It is very easy to contribute to Far Brook by check. Simply mail your check,
indicating your fund preference, to:
The Development Office
Far Brook School
52 Great Hills Road
Short Hills, NJ 07078
- Stock Gifts – You may realize tax benefits by making a gift of appreciated stock. Stock gifts can be made easily and electronically to Far Brook School.
- Planned Gifts – All Planned Gifts to Far Brook are used to strengthen endowed funds, including scholarships, faculty support funds, and general endowment, ensuring the School’s security for
years to come.
- Tribute Gifts – A Tribute gift is a lovely way to honor or memorialize a friend or family member. Such gifts can be made in any amount and for any purpose/fund to recognize a wedding, birthday, anniversary, graduation, or other special occasion, or to remember a loved one.