School’s Out Stay ‘n Play & More
June 8 -12, 2020 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
This new full-day, week-long summer program offers a different focus each day for our younger students with teachers they have loved from our After School Program. Over the course of the week, students will have time to explore cooking, art, science, music, and sports, as well as enjoying outdoor time and free play each day.
- Open to students who will be entering Grades N4 – 2 in the fall
- June 8-12
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
- $500 per session
- Please print, complete, and submit the Far Brook Camp Health Form
- Cancellation and refund requests must be received by email and confirmed by the Program Coordinator by May 25. Cancellations made after that are not eligible for refunds or class credit.
- Pay by credit card or through TADS
- Questions? Email Mona Boewe or call (973) 379-3442
Scroll down to fill out a separate form for each child you are registering.